Hello, fellow chefs! I am so happy you are here because I can hardly wait to show you this week’s new recipes!
Speaking of recipes, this week I finished my fancy pants recipe index! If you haven’t seen it, I hope you will mosey over to browse around. My old index was a page I created manually, and I was always behind on adding new recipes. This one is (hopefully) easier to use and will always be up to date! Now let’s get to the food!
- Cheesy Hasselback Chicken with Steamed Broccoli – I am very happy to share this chicken recipe with you! Serve it with broccoli or your favorite steamed or roasted veggies, and you will have one happy family.
- Saffron Rice with Sausage and Kale – This is a delicious, one-dish dinner that is easy of course!
- Twisted Pizza Breadsticks with Tossed Salad – I made these breadsticks for a snack, but there’s no reason they can’t eat like a meal! Serving them with salad AND tomato sauce for dipping has your vegetables covered for sure.
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers with Fries – You are going to love these burgers! I encourage you to make your own fries, but the truth is that I usually bake frozen fries or tater tots in a 450 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Honey Mustard Salmon with Roasted Vegetables – You will love this simple salmon dish! Toss vegetables like brussels sprouts, mushrooms, and diced sweet potatoes with olive oil, seasoned salt, and pepper and roast at 400 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Baked Chicken with Pumpkin Rice – This is a dinner that I put off making because I thought it sounded boring, but it was SO GOOD! Please, please try this one!
- Standup Oven Tacos – Fiesta night this week was these oven tacos that are fun, easy, and tasty!
Thanks so much for coming, and I’ll see you soon. Have a great weekend!