Hi there! Are you hungry? I hope so because I’ve got a tasty lineup of seven easy recipes ready in this week’s Easy Weekly Dinner Menu! Don’t forget that you can click “Save” on the recipes to add them to Ziplist and build your shopping list from there.
- Creamy Pesto Chicken Soup – This one is first because it was my favorite this week. I just made it last night and am already wishing for more!
- Easy Weeknight Pasta Dinner – This tasty pasta dish only needs four ingredients, but it is full of flavor!
- Chicken and Greens – This easy recipe is flavored with bacon and Marsala wine, so it’s delicious AND healthy!
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Soup – This week’s fiesta night dinner is this hearty soup, perfect for warming you up on a cold night!
- Chili Cornbread Pot Pie – Cheese, chili, and cornbread are having a party, and you are invited!
- Red Thai Curry with Shrimp and Asparagus – Want to forget about winter for a night and feel like you are on vacation? This Thai curry will help!
- Breakfast for Dinner – Try serving up these glazed sweet potatoes with waffles or pancakes for a fun meal.
Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners
7 Easy Dinner Recipes Week #156: Simple Burgers, Ribs, Tostadas, and More!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #18 – Variations on a Theme
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #63: Pizza, Salad, Gnocchi, and More!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #2: Fire up the slow cooker.
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #40: Expanding My Horizons
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #188: Working Out Some Kinks
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #137: Last Summer Holiday Weekend!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #69: Staying Cool
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #93: Stick-to-Your-Ribs Meals
Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #81: Back to School Dinner Ideas
Meghan Kay says
Stopping over from SITS :) Love this! I have to try the chicken and greens. Pinned it so I can come back :)
Thank you, Meghan! That chicken and greens is pretty tasty, so I hope you get a chance to try it. Thanks so much stopping by, and I hope we can stay in touch!
Andi, I love the breakfast for dinner with sweet potatoes and waffles – looks amazing and that Red Thai Curry dish sounds like the perfect meal to add some heat and spice to warm up with :)
Thank you, Kelly! Have you made any Thai recipes from scratch? I have just used curry pastes because I don’t have all the special ingredients. Have you seen the blog The High Heel Gourmet? She makes gorgeous Thai dishes!