Whew boy. Friday was quite a day! I stayed up too late, and the boys got up at 6:00, which is pretty much business as usual. I’m going to blame my lack of sleep and coffee for dropping my phone on the kitchen floor and shattering the screen before 7 am! I spent the better part of the day going from mall to mall trying to figure out what to do about that, and before I knew it, I was staying up too late again to start it all over this morning (hopefully minus the phone shattering part). If you get to sleep in on the weekends, it would be best to keep that information to yourself ;)
I’m not here to complain though, especially about silly first world problems. I’m here to talk to you about good food to eat, specifically what to eat for dinner! Here’s a brand new easy weekly dinner menu I cooked up just for you!
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice – This was one of the first recipes I ever wrote here, and I’m finally getting around to sprucing it up. This stir fry is easy and quick, and you can customize it with whatever sausage and vegetables you like. Keep this one on your list for busy weenights!
- Standup Tacos – These are so fun and tasty. Everyone in your family will love them!
- Pesto Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches – This is my favorite recipe this week. I can’t wait for you to try it!
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta – Don’t miss this tasty twist on the Cajun classic!
- Crunchy Chicken Noodle Casserole – This easy casserole was just as good leftover as it was the first time. Also check out some other tasty casserole and holiday sides shared with this recipe.
- Seared Steak with Cheesy Potatoes and Asparagus – Do not even worry if it’s getting too late in the year to grill out. All you need is an iron skillet!
- Crab and Corn Chowder with Bacon and Jalapeno – Do I really need to say anything about this recipe? It has crab, bacon, and jalapeno. Try it!
If you are thinking about dessert, did you see this 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake I shared earlier this week? It just takes a few minutes to stir it together, and it’s so moist and delicious (especially with ice cream and caramel sauce on top)!