This week’s easy weekly dinner menu includes comforting casseroles, healthy soup and salad, fun pizza, and lots more!
Guess what we’re eating tomorrow. Turkey and dressing! That’s the plan at least. I want to test a new dressing recipe, and I have found myself with a frozen turkey that you don’t have to thaw (!) so I want to try those out before Thanksgiving in case anything goes horribly wrong. Hopefully they will both be delicious, and we’ll score a bonus Thanksgiving dinner this year. I’ll report back of course. My goal is to share the dressing recipe with you on Monday, but we’ll have to see how it goes. Meanwhile, here are some easy dinner recipes for you to make this week!
- Skillet Steak and Mushrooms – This is another quick dinner using a packaged simmer sauce. If you can’t find the sauce or prefer to make something from scratch, try these Fork Tender Steaks instead. I still recommend checking out the steak and mushrooms post because my oldest son shows how to make the meal, and he’s pretty cute.
- Chili Dog Casserole with Cheese Fries – This dinner is just plain fun and tasty too!
- Chicken and Rice Enchilada Casserole – If you love enchiladas, you’ll like this easier way to enjoy the flavor without any stuffing or rolling. This is a great one for using leftover chicken or rice too!
- Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup – To make up for all those cheesy casseroles, let’s lighten it up with this flavorful and simple soup.
- Salmon Crescent Rolls with Spinach and Feta – These look fancy but are super easy to make. Serve them with fries for a fun dinner!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Pizza – If you haven’t tried this pizza yet, I must urge you do so this week. It is so, so good and it couldn’t be much easier to make!
- Quinoa and Cucumber Salad – Serve this healthy recipe with fish or chicken, and you’ll forget all about how many slices of BBQ pizza you ate the night before.
Have a fabulous weekend! If you’re looking for more dessert, how about a batch of cookies?
Your recipe for Skillet Steak and Mushrooms was Fabulous! It was super easy and tasted so good. My husband hates mushrooms, but I sliced them very thin and he was none the wiser! lol
I’m so glad you liked it, Heather! Thank you for coming back to let me know!
Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy says
I always love your dinner menus! Your recipes all look so yummy! I’m so behind on meal planning this week. You’re inspiring me to get it done! Makes life so much easier! :)
You have an excuse to be behind since you had something better to do this weekend than plan your menu :) I’m sure you are cooking up some good stuff too, Jen!
Serene @ House of Yumm says
Loving all of these meals Andi! Thanks for sharing your plans for the week!
Thanks, Serene! My menus actually end up being a mix of what we had last week and what we’ll have the coming week. I’d like to repeat the enchilada casserole again this week though :)
Melanie | Melanie Makes says
Always love seeing other people’s menus and I’m totally loving the look of that soup!
Thanks, Melanie! I need to see what you put on the menu yesterday :)
Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files says
Now I have to rethink my whole menu for next week ;) These all look so tasty!
Thanks, Meg! I’m sure you have some awesome dinners planned for the week too :)
Connie | URBAN BAKES says
You make some very delicious meals, Andi. The first one with the steak and pasta is probably my favorite of all.
Thank you so much, Connie. You can never go wrong with steak and mushrooms :)
Kristine @ Kristine's Kitchen says
Thanks for sharing so many great recipes! You’re inspiring me for my meal planning that I need to do tomorrow morning. That Chicken and Rice Enchilada Casserole sounds delish!
Sorry for the delayed response, Kristine. I hope you planned a good menu for the week with some great dinners. I’m sure you did! :)
I am and Looking forward to your turkey and dressing recipe next week…enjoy it…..not sure I can wait till that day either….I’m wanting turkey & dressing real bad :) and Pecan Pie of course……have a good 3 day off…..
And Nov. 11th. is very important…it’s VETERAN’S DAY….and thank GOD for all of the veterans, current military and retired military….they have done so much for this country…..God bless them….
Thank you! I shared the dressing on Monday, and the turkey is coming next Monday. It’s not really a recipe though, more of a product review. I didn’t mean to say that I didn’t know what the holiday was but just that I don’t know why it’s celebrated on November 11th specifically instead of a Friday or Monday like most holidays. I do appreciate our veterans! Thanks again! :)
Ginny McMeans says
Look at all those awesome meals that you are presenting. What a great cook!
Thank you, Ginny :) xo
Nancy [email protected] says
I love meal planning! I am actually in the process of making my list for the next week. That pizza looks amazing!
I hope you get a chance to try the pizza. It’s really tasty, and you can use the meat on sandwiches too. Have a good weekend, Nancy!