This week’s easy weekly dinner menu includes comforting casseroles, healthy soup and salad, fun pizza, and lots more!
Guess what we’re eating tomorrow. Turkey and dressing! That’s the plan at least. I want to test a new dressing recipe, and I have found myself with a frozen turkey that you don’t have to thaw (!) so I want to try those out before Thanksgiving in case anything goes horribly wrong. Hopefully they will both be delicious, and we’ll score a bonus Thanksgiving dinner this year. I’ll report back of course. My goal is to share the dressing recipe with you on Monday, but we’ll have to see how it goes. Meanwhile, here are some easy dinner recipes for you to make this week!
- Skillet Steak and Mushrooms – This is another quick dinner using a packaged simmer sauce. If you can’t find the sauce or prefer to make something from scratch, try these Fork Tender Steaks instead. I still recommend checking out the steak and mushrooms post because my oldest son shows how to make the meal, and he’s pretty cute.
- Chili Dog Casserole with Cheese Fries – This dinner is just plain fun and tasty too!
- Chicken and Rice Enchilada Casserole – If you love enchiladas, you’ll like this easier way to enjoy the flavor without any stuffing or rolling. This is a great one for using leftover chicken or rice too!
- Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup – To make up for all those cheesy casseroles, let’s lighten it up with this flavorful and simple soup.
- Salmon Crescent Rolls with Spinach and Feta – These look fancy but are super easy to make. Serve them with fries for a fun dinner!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Pizza – If you haven’t tried this pizza yet, I must urge you do so this week. It is so, so good and it couldn’t be much easier to make!
- Quinoa and Cucumber Salad – Serve this healthy recipe with fish or chicken, and you’ll forget all about how many slices of BBQ pizza you ate the night before.
Have a fabulous weekend! If you’re looking for more dessert, how about a batch of cookies?