A rice noodle soup is a delicious and healthy liquid food that is typically served at the start of a meal or snack. In the past, soup in France was simply a slice of bread onto which the potage, or cooking liquid, was poured. Unstrained vegetable, meat, or fish soups that are topped with bread, pasta, or rice were referred to as soups. But what gives the soup its body or strength is a decent stock. Soup is technically the first meal after an appetizer.
This Chinese Rice Noodle Soup is perfect for soothing a sore throat, but you don’t need to be sick to enjoy it. This soup has great flavors and is easy to make. It’s incredible how quickly you can prepare a tasty, filling lunch. This Quick Chinese Shrimp Noodle Soup has a taste with a light sweet heat that pairs well with the shrimp.
For a fantastic fake-out feast, pair with Best Ever Fried Rice and Chicken Broccoli Sir Fry. The chili flakes give this soup a little kick and balance out the taste of sour, sweet, and savory. If you don’t like spicy food, you can omit the chili flakes.
Why Chinese Rice Noodle Soup?
Toddlers and preschoolers are always sick.
I remember when my oldest was two and three years old, I couldn’t tell when one cold ended and the next one began. Now we’re in the same situation with my youngest.
I do think there’s truth to the whole “they’re building up their immune system” thing because my oldest rarely gets sick now that he’s seven. It’s like he got every cold bug possible early on, and now he’s the man of steel.
It is a perfect food when you’re not feeling well.
I usually manage to dodge the colds too, which is a good thing since moms don’t have time to be sick. My husband, on the other hand, pretty much catches everything our preschooler brings home. (I don’t know what happened to his immune-system-building preschool years…)
When you’re not feeling well, this Chinese rice noodle soup is a perfect dinner. The savory broth with ginger is great for soothing sore throats or warming up on cool nights. If you prefer, you can make it with chicken instead of shrimp. I’m sure this rice noodle soup recipe will become a favorite in your house too! A great dish as a remedy if you are sick. Its flavor and health benefits are beneficial.
All in all, this soup recipe will be perfect for any time of the day, whether you are sick or not. Thus, make sure to make this in your homes. I assure you, this is a perfect treat!
It can help you gain nutrients.
Generally, soup is a simple dish that can help you cram a lot of nutrients into your diet. It all boils down to the ingredients when deciding which one is best. Soup may have several health advantages when made with nutrient-rich components like veggies and lean meats. Cream-based, canned, and quick soups should be avoided, as they frequently include more calories and sodium.
There are numerous noodle soup recipes with Chinese origins, and many of these are consumed or modified in other Asian nations. The term “noodle soup” describes a range of soups that are served with noodles and other ingredients in a thin broth. In East Asia, Southeast Asia, and the South Asian Himalayan republics, noodle soup is a typical cuisine. Noodles of all kinds, including egg, wheat, and rice noodles, are used.
What Makes Rice Noodle Soup Healthy?
Soup may be a very healthy dish with many nutritional advantages when made with the appropriate components. Soups cooked with bone, vegetable, or meat broths, for instance, include vitamins, minerals, and nutrients like collagen. In addition, practically anything in your kitchen can be used to make soup. There are some items to avoid, including thickeners and sauces, as they may raise the calorie and sodium content of your soup and make it into a rather unhealthy lunch.
- Eating soup is a simple and delicious method to increase your vegetable intake.
- Soups are a delicious and simple method to enhance your vegetable intake, and they also give wonderful flavor while being low in added fats and calories.
- High vegetable intake is linked to a lower risk of weight gain, which raises the chance of developing chronic conditions like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and several malignancies.
- Vegetables also have a wealth of health advantages because of their high vitamin, mineral, fiber, and plant chemical content.
How to Make Easy Chinese Rice Noodle Soup Recipe?
Why Do You Love Rice Noodles Soup Recipe?
“A variety of macro- and micronutrients, including protein, fiber, B vitamins, vitamin C, amino acids, and others, are present in abundance. Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components are also present.” According to research, chicken noodle soup may be especially helpful when you’re unwell.
Fresh ingredients: This soup is so much healthier than instant noodle soups which are loaded with unnatural ingredients.
Flavors: such as soy sauce and fish sauce give it a rich and authentic taste.
Simple Method: This makes this a soup you will want to make over and over again!
Benefits of This Rice Noodle Soup
- Warm and smooth: Start your meal with soup to soften and warm your stomach.
- Diet quality
- Manage your weight
- A significant fluid supply.
- Well-balanced and nourishing.
- Soup keeps its nutritious worth intact.
- Rich in beneficial fibers.
- Rich in flavor.
- A sense of satiety.
Which Soups are not Healthy?
- Full-fat milk, heavy cream, coconut cream, cornstarch, bread, cheese, egg yolks, and roux, a mixture of butter and flour, are some of the most frequently used components to thicken soups.
- These components can be used in a healthy diet in moderation, but you should be cautious when using them in cream-based soups.
- The majority of thickeners are high-calorie-per-gram foods with high energy densities.
- When you eat a lot of foods with a high energy density, you can end up consuming more calories than you require, which could result in weight gain.
- Instant and canned soups, which are often rich in sodium, are other varieties of soup you should avoid.
- High sodium consumption is linked to high blood pressure, a risk factor for heart and renal disease, and stroke.
How to Store?
- Noodle soup should always be kept in an airtight container and refrigerated. It will last three to four days in the refrigerator.
- Pasta or noodle soups shouldn’t be frozen because they won’t keep well in the freezer. The broth can be prepared ahead of time and frozen for up to three months; after defrosting and warming the stock, add the shrimp and noodles.
Nutritional information Rice Noodles Soup Recipe
|Calories||203 kcal||Carbohydrates||29 g|
|Protein||10 g||Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Iron||2 mg||Sodium||518 mg|
|cholesterol||84 mg||Fiber||2 g|
|Sugar||3 g||Vitamin A||9470IU|
|cholesterol||82 mg||Calcium||39 mg|
Conclusion Rice Noodles Soup Recipe
Finally, tell us what you think about this easy Chinese rice noodle soup recipe. I already know how easy to make can be for almost everybody, as I first recommended it to some friends. So, share your opinion on taste and flavors. What will you change about the rice noodle soup recipe and how will you adapt it, in the future, for your family? How did your children react to it? Tell us everything in the comments section and ask your further question in the same place.
Last but not least, if you want more easy-to-make Chinese recipes, give these a try!