This week’s menu is full of easy rice recipes including Lemon Rice with Tuna, Enchilada Rice Casserole, Easy Jambalaya, and lots more!
Did I already have a “rice is nice” menu? With over 100 menus, I feel like I must have used that goofy rhyme at least once before. Instead of looking back to find out, let’s just pretend that this is new and novel and clever, OK? Rice IS nice because you can do so much with it, and I’m going to show you right here with these seven easy rice recipes for dinner. Let’s go!
- Lemon Rice with Tuna and Spinach – This is surely my easiest and healthiest recipe yet. You’ll love it!
- Chicken and Rice Enchilada Casserole – You don’t need tortillas to get the flavor of enchiladas thanks to this easy one-dish recipe.
- Shredded Beef Stroganoff in the Crockpot – You might want to serve this over noodles, but we had it over rice instead. Love this super easy, hearty dinner!
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – This tasty soup has made so many appearances in menus and for good reason. It’s a favorite at our house!
- Easy Cajun Jambalaya – If you have extra chicken on hand from any of your other recipes, toss it in this dish. It’s great for using just about any kind of leftover meat.
- Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Stir Fry – If this week’s menu has too much chicken for your taste, try this one with stir-fry beef strips or shrimp instead!
- Spicy Pepper Jack Cheese Rice with Turkey – Please try this if you haven’t. Please? I LOVE this meal!
Want more rice in your life? Who doesn’t? I have a whole category of rice bowl recipes if you’d like to browse for more!