Come on in for today’s menu of easy dinner recipes for the week including Beef and Black Bean Burgers, Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs, Salmon Sandwiches, and lots more!
Remember last week when I told you my exciting news about getting a fish tank? Here’s what I had in mind.
Here’s the reality:
We have had so many casualties, and one fish went missing completely. GONE without a trace. I thought fish tanks were supposed to be fun and relaxing. Scooping out dead bodies is not relaxing!! Now I feel like a murderer, but surely the charge could be brought down to fish slaughter since all the deaths were unintentional. We now have two fish and a snail. One fish was the very first resident and seems pretty happy. The other fish is doing OK I guess but always attacks his own reflection, so I feel sorry for him. Maybe I should just get fake fish like people who have plastic plants because they gave up on growing real ones. I’m sure the tank would be a lot easier to care for.
You know what I’m better at than taking care of fish? Cooking fish! I don’t even feel guilty about it. That’s why I’ve included a couple different fish recipes in this week’s menu plus two new recipes and some old favorites too. Let’s dig in!
- Spaghetti and Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs – Just cook some pasta and throw these easy meatballs into jarred pasta sauce for a super fun dinner!
- Salmoniches – These sandwiches aren’t just a cute name. They are one of my very favorite meals!
- Mexican Black Bean and Beef Burgers – Three ingredients are all you need to make these flavorful burgers! (Make it four if you want the guacamole too. Yes, I’m serious. FOUR ingredients!)
- Pan Fried Catfish with Greens and Cornbread – This recipe is for everything you see in the recipe, and you can make it all in about 40 minutes!
- Thai Chicken Pizza – This is a super easy recipe, and you can make it with any pre-made pizza crust you like.
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch – I’m sure you’ll love this creamy casserole that uses no canned soups!
- Warm Spinach Salad with Chicken and Lemon Parmesan Dressing – This recipe sounds a little snooty, but it’s quick to make and delicious!
I’m on my way to Portland for the Indulge food blogger conference this weekend. I’ll tell you all about it when I get back. Have a great weekend! xo