Today’s easy weekly dinner menu features Bacon Egg and Cheese Burgers, Crab and Corn Chowder, Green Chicken Burrito Bowls, and lots more!
I forgot to tell you last weekend that we were babysitting the neighbors’ chickens. We live in San Francisco with postage stamp sized yards and houses that literally touch each other, yet lots of people around here have backyard chickens. I felt like a farmer when I had to go feed chickens every morning, but the pay off was free eggs! I won’t be building a chicken coop in our yard anytime soon, but fresh eggs were definitely a nice treat that inspired the first recipe in this week’s menu. Let’s get to it!
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burgers
- One-Pot Green Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Crab and Corn Chowder with Jalapeño and Bacon
- Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad
- 25-Minute Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Almost Too Easy Honey Mustard Salmon (served with steamed or roasted vegetables)
- French Bread Pizzas by The Food Charlatan (I didn’t have a chance to try this week’s guest recipe myself, but I am 100% sure these pizzas will be 100% awesome!)