Today’s menu of easy dinner recipes for the week contains Mexican and Southwest inspired recipes plus an extra salad and pot roast thrown in for variety. Dig in!
Hi! Are you glad it’s Friday? I am! Before I get to this week’s easy dinner recipes, I wanted to give a quick summary of giveaways I have running now if you are interested. I have three!
- Manwich Prize Pack including a nice pot and $50 Visa gift card! To enter, visit this post and enter via the Rafflecopter form before Friday, January 29, 2016 at 9am PST.
- Blendec Prize Pack including $150 PayPal cash, prize totalling $1000! To enter, visit this post and enter via the Rafflecopter form before January 23rd 11:59 PM MST
- $50 Costco Gift Card! To win this one, you’ll have to cook! Post a photo on Instagram of a recipe made with TortillaLand tortillas, and tag me (@wearychef). If you don’t use Instagram, just email me your photo to [email protected] I’ll choose a winner after 9am PST on 2/19. Visit this post for more details.
Good luck all around! Now, you may have noticed that I had two Mexican-ish recipes this week. I decided to go with the theme and throw a couple other dishes in that have some Mexican or Tex-Mex aspect to them but that aren’t your typical flavors. Do you think you would want to try several of these in one week? Let me know!
Click the recipe name to go to the full post.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos with Seasoned Yogurt
- Spicy BBQ Pork Flautas (serve with salad)
- Butternut Squash Black Bean Nachos (I promise these are good!)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad with Salmon (or chicken!)
- Southwest Chicken Pizza
- Green Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Molasses and Vinegar Crock Pot Beef Roast
The Crock Pot roast looks really good, especially on a cold day. Do you taste the molasses a lot, or is it sort of a background flavor?
Andi Gleeson says
Hi, Joanne! Sorry for the late reply. The molasses flavor isn’t too strong, but you could add more if you wanted it to be pronounced. Thanks!