This week’s dinner menu full of easy recipes has something for everyone including Lasagna Pizza, Oven Tacos, Chicken and Corn Soup, and lots more!
Hi, friends. Sorry I’m running a day late on my menu. I’m running behind on lots of things this week, but that’s OK right? There are a lot bigger problems in this world than running behind schedule on a recipe blog. (At least that’s what I keep telling myself so I don’t get too stressed about it.) I’m not the world’s best (more like the world’s worst) at time management in the first place, and I’ve had a few quick deadlines from my lovely sponsors who keep this here blog afloat. I can’t complain about that! I’ve also been helping a bit in my oldest son’s classroom, which I enjoy. All around, it has been a very busy but productive week. How has your week been?
We were going to go to an Oktoberfest event tomorrow, but it has gotten hot here again. I don’t think I can stand in the middle of a concrete town square in 90 degree heat even if there are steins of beer and sausages. Maybe I’ll grill out some sausages tomorrow night to get my fix once the sun goes down. Speaking of dinners, I have seven easy dinner recipes ready just for you. Let’s get to them! (Click the recipe name to go to the full post.)
- Sausage Lasagna Pizza – Think pizza but with ricotta and meat sauce on top. This is a delicious, hearty meal!
- Chicken and Corn Soup (Chinese Style) – If you like egg drop soup, you’ll really enjoy this dinner! It’s the same style but hearty enough for a main course.
- Grape Coconut Quinoa Salad – This is a side dish, but it will the the star of the show. Pair it with simple chicken or fish for a great dinner (especially for warm days)!
- Chicken and Kale White Pasta Casserole – This is so great for a creamy pasta dish that’s pretty good for you too!
- Standup Tacos – Many of you told me on Facebook recently that tacos are one of your favorite dinners. Mine too!
- Cheesy Baked Shrimp and Grits – Serve this one with southern lima beans, and enjoy a filling meal!
- Fish and Chips Sandwiches – Love this fun meal!! Serve them with fruit salad (and maybe more chips…).
In case you missed them, here are my roundups from earlier in the week plus a tasty dessert recipe!