If you are a regular reader, you know that we have a Mexican-inspired dinner every week called Fiesta Night. I wanted to have some fun with this week’s menu and make it a Fiesta Week! These are some of my favorite Mexican dinner recipes that you are sure to love!
But first, if you are having Fiesta Week, you will want to know about these important sidekicks:
- Slow Cooker Carnitas – I was so excited to get a new slow cooker recently so I could make this recipe again. If you like carnitas, this recipe is a must try. This slow cooked pork is crisped up in the oven before serving to give it a wonderful texture. It’s one of my favorite recipes!
- Margarita Fajitas – These fajitas can be made with steak or chicken and will be great either way. You could also serve the meat over salad greens with cubed avocado, salsa, and sour cream for a fajita taco salad!
- Baked Turkey Taquitos with a Stowaway Vegetable – These crunchy taquitos are delicious, healthy, and easy to make. Serve with 5-Minute Mexican Coleslaw if you like.
- Chicken and Bean Quesadillas – This is a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will love. It’s also a fun way to use leftover cooked chicken!
- Salmon Nachos – Just looking at this photo makes me want salmon nachos even though it’s 7:30 in the morning. I hope you will try this recipe for dinner. It’s another favorite in our house.
- Spinach and Chicken Enchiladas Verdes – This Fiesta Night dinner is a tad fancier than my usual fare but still easy to make. These enchiladas make for a rich, delicious, healthy meal.
- Southwest Chicken Casserole – I’m wrapping up this collection of Mexican dinner recipes with something less traditional. This layered chicken bake is very simple to make, tasty, and healthy.
I hope you have enjoyed this roundup of Mexican dinner recipes. Next Saturday, I’ll be bringing you a menu with seven ALL NEW recipes! I can’t wait to share it with you. Until then, have a great week!
I’m looking forward to keeping in touch with you!