Hello there. I’m running a bit behind today because I had some technical issues last night (upgrades, not problems) and couldn’t write my easy weekly dinner menu. (If you are asking why I didn’t do it earlier, well, that’s not how I operate; I’m a major procrastinator.) Today we went to see Nutcracker Sweets followed by a Pump It Up birthday party until the kids’ bedtime. I’m exhausted just telling you about it! I want to hurry and get your menu to you, so I’ll skip the chit chat this week and get to the easy dinner ideas!
- Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni – This recipe has The Weary Chef written all over it: One pot, 30 minutes, easy, and cheesy!
- Chicken Tostadas – This was an early recipe of mine, but I finally took new photos this week. Love this one!
- Steak with Simple Wine Sauce – This dinner is a bit fancy but still easy. Pour this scrumptious sauce over steak cooked any way you like. We served it up with baked potatoes and a side salad. (Enter to win a vacation for two to Napa while you are checking out the recipe!)
- Amazing Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken – This recipe uses a packaged sauce so you don’t need to know about Moroccan cooking or buy a bunch of special spices. Really good stuff!
- Cajun Shrimp Boil – I’m throwing this one in because we have a shrimp boil to celebrate birthdays around here. Last week The Tall One turned seven!
- Chicken and Wild Rice Salad – Why should you ever have to decide between salad and rice? Now you don’t have to!
- Tuna Casserole from Scratch – You don’t need cream soups to make a tasty, creamy tuna noodle casserole!
Have a great Sunday, and I can’t wait to share more tasty meals with you next week!
Andi, it blows me away how much time you put into these weekly menu posts. It’s like eight posts in one! Your hard work is much appreciated. The Moroccan chicken looks excellent, though I’m not sure I could convince my girls to take more than the token “one bite.” Do your boys like? And I’m always in for a shrimp boil :-)
I can generally get my menu done in about an hour now. It’s the recipes that take a while :) Thanks for always being supportive. Every one of your comments feels like someone giving me a high five! (Oh, and no my boys didn’t eat the Moroccan chicken!)
I love easy dinner meals especially during this busy time of the year. These dishes look wonderful, thanks for sharing Andi :)
Thank you, Kelly! I love easy dinners any time of year ;)