Hi! This is the first week of moving my weekly menu to Friday, and I hope you will like this new schedule. How has your week been? Mine has been pretty good minus a little PTA drama. I got around to retaking photos of a few old favorites, and I’m excited about that. I have lots of old recipes that taste fabulous but look less than appetizing, so it’s very fun to breathe new life into those dishes. Let’s look at some of them now!
- Cube Steaks in Gravy – This recipe is a classic in our house, and for good reason. The meat is flavorful and tender, and the dish is very easy to prepare. I like serving these steaks over rice with steamed green beans or roasted brussels sprouts.
- Loaded Mexican Pizza – We LOVE these easy pizzas. Try them. That is all.
- Chili Dog Casserole Topped with Cheese Fries – This really isn’t as unhealthy as it sounds, and it is a fun, family-friendly dinner!
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – This is an old favorite around here. Goes great with a salad and crusty bread for dipping!
- Sweet Potato and Kale Couscous – We served this healthy, tasty side dish with steaks marinated in my Irish Whiskey Marinade, and it was such a great dinner. I actually used buffalo steaks, which we had never had before, and they were tender and delicious.
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch – Who can resist comforting tuna casserole, especially when it is full of wholesome ingredients?
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – We all have busy nights when we need super quick and easy meals, and this one is perfect!