Hello! Are you ready for a new easy weekly dinner menu? Good, because I have one for you!
Before I get to the recipes, let me ask you: Do you have an eye for making simple things cute or beautiful? This evening I was flipping through a home magazine, and there were ideas for decorative place settings, handmade paper boxes for sharing candy, and spruced up pencil cups to name a few. Of course all the projects were very pretty, but all I could think was, “Ain’t nobody got time for that.” I’m not particularly crafty or creative. I’m doing well to have all matching dishes on the table or pencils put away in an unadorned cup. I’m impressed with all of you who can spend an hour making acorn-embellished napkin rings for a fall dinner party!
Since I’m not very good at fancy decorating, I’ll stick to what I know: Easy recipes. I’ve got some great ones for you this week, so let’s get to it!
- Buffalo Chicken Fajitas – This was a “Why didn’t I think of this before?” dinner that tasted as good as it sounds!
- Asian Green Beans with Turkey over Rice – This healthy, easy, Chinese-inspired dinner will please your whole family!
- Red Thai Curry with Shrimp and Asparagus – If you love Thai food, you will enjoy this restaurant-quality curry that you can make right in your own kitchen!
- Chili Cornbread Pot Pie – This dish was born from scavenging through my kitchen to save a grocery trip, but it turned out to be a real keeper!
- Pesto Pasta Salad with Smoked Salmon – Although this dish would be welcome any time of year, it was perfect for a hot week like we just had in San Francisco! (Our summer is everyone else’s fall.)
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Artichokes and Spinach – This dinner might not be my prettiest, but it tastes better than it looks!
- Skillet Sausage Pasta with Spinach – This was one of the first recipes I ever shared here at The Weary Chef, and it’s still one of the best!