This week’s easy weekly dinner menu features Thai Green Curry Skillet, Juicy Oven Steak, Scalloped Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Easy Meatballs and Gravy, and lots more!
Hi, my friends! How are you? I can’t even believe it is already Friday. It has been cuckoo crazy around here this week! With school starting, my PTA job ramped up and is taking a lot of time. I’m already plenty busy with my boys and blog, so throwing in an extra job has been challenging. I’m looking forward to the weekend so I can
relax try to catch up! What are you doing this weekend?
I have to be honest and say that because of all that craziness, I’m a little short on new dinner recipes for you this week, but I do have good news. I have a scrumptious guest recipe from the lovely Tanya of Lemons for Lulu. I also revamped three recipes that haven’t seen the light of day for a while, so they are practically new, right?
Hang in there with me one more week while I’m hanging in there. I hope to have some sort of resemblance of sanity in my life after Labor Day. Here’s hoping! Now let’s get to your easy dinner recipes!
- Pizza Pasta Salad – You could serve this tasty dish as a side with grilled chicken or on its own. Be sure to make extra for lunch boxes the next day!
- Thai Green Curry Skillet – Why exert yourself with cooking a separate pot of rice when you can make your curry all in one pan?
- Turkey Ranch Club Salad – This salad is good, easy, and reasonably healthy. Perfect for busy weeknights!
- Juicy Oven Steak – This steak will be the star of your dinner plate, so just make a simple side salad and baked potatoes to go with it.
- Scalloped Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Spinach – Serve these luscious potatoes with Buttermilk Baked Chicken or pan-seared fish for a delicious dinner that’s easier than it looks!
- Easiest Ever Meatballs and Gravy – Steam some green beans, and dinner is done!
- Creamy Baked Chicken by Lemons for Lulu – I took some shortcuts on Tanya’s recipe to skip the baking step but otherwise made it as written. This dinner was delicious!
Make breakfast and dessert all in one with this Marbled Chocolate Coffee Cake!