Want some easy dinner recipes? I have seven of them for you, including a Cajun chicken stir fry, hearty beef caesar salad, frugal seafood enchiladas, and lots more!
Hello, my friends! How the heck are you? That’s not a rhetorical question. Why not leave me a comment letting me know? I hate feeling like I’m talking to myself, and I love hearing from you! I’m pretty good. I’m looking forward to the weekend because Matt will be home, but we have zero plans. We are SO exciting, aren’t we? I’m sure we’ll come up with something to occupy our time until dinner, and then we’ll enjoy these recipes! Which of these easy dinners do you think you’ll try this week?
- (NEW!) This easy and tasty Cajun stir fry with chicken and andouille sausage only takes 30 minutes or less including the chopping!
- These seafood enchiladas are rich and creamy but use inexpensive, easy-to-find ingredients. Give them a try!
- (NEW!) Next is a caesar salad topped with slow cooked beef seasoned with more caesar dressing. This is such an easy and satisfying meal!
- Chicken parmesan burgers are a fun way to enjoy the flavors of this classic dish.
- You can’t beat a meal that has all the food groups in one dish like this chicken and kale pasta casserole.
- I’m pretty sure you need more gravy in your life, so try these simple pork chops with milk gravy! Serve them with mashed potatoes or rice and your favorite green vegetable.
- I think you need another salad to compensate for that gravy, so try chicken and wild rice salad with dried cherries. So good!
What’s for breakfast? Find some good ideas in this week’s recipe roundup loaded with quick and easy breakfast recipes!
Leave a Reply