These Chinese Green Beans with Ground Turkey are my readers’ favorite! This dinner is quick, flavorful, and healthy. I bet it will be a hit at your house!
I’ve mentioned that we live in San Francisco and are surrounded by AMAZING Asian cuisine, so we’re pretty picky about our Chinese food. When I saw a couple ground turkey stir fry recipes floating around, I thought turkey in an Asian-inspired dish seemed peculiar, but then I remembered having something similar that had ground pork instead. Pork. Turkey. What’s the difference, right? I’m so glad I decided to try these Chinese Green Beans with Ground Turkey because this easy meal was delicious! To make it even better, it takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, making it one of my best recipes for busy days!
My oldest usually turns his nose up at green beans when I make them, but he makes an exception for Chinese green beans. I can’t understand that kid. He won’t eat gravy or spaghetti sauce, but he loves sushi and anything smothered in black bean sauce. It’s hard to say he’s picky exactly. Maybe he just has discerning taste. He’s certainly growing up in the right city. We didn’t have a lot of Asian food options when I was a kid in Mississippi! Fortunately I’m making up for it as an adult.
This green bean stir fry was born for weeknights. If you can find Chinese long beans in your supermarket, those make the recipe taste even more authentic. If not, regular American green beans are perfect too. Just make sure they are fresh (not canned!) for a great result. If you don’t have fresh available, try frozen instead.
Here are a few of my must-haves for Asian cooking!
These are affiliate links, so I earn a small commission from any purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Weary Chef!
I think you’ll also love these recipes:
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016