This easy weekly dinner menu features Seafood Enchiladas, Skillet Pasta with Meatballs, Chili Dog Casserole, and lots more!
Let me ask the parents in the crowd a question: Do your kids stay at the table at mealtimes? My boys pop up so many times you’d think their seats were catching fire! It is surely the number one cause of this mom blowing her top because it’s an every day battle. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it here, but my oldest son has ADHD with severe hyperactivity (Lord, help me), so that might be part of the problem! His brother does whatever he does, so if big brother can’t stay in his seat, neither can little brother! I’m just wondering if others have this problem, and if so, what do you do about it?
Hopefully everyone will stay seated to enjoy the easy dinner recipes in this week’s menu! I’m especially excited to share the Asparagus and Potato Casserole again. I love this recipe and have been meaning to take new photos for months so I could show it off again. I hope you love it too!
- Creamy Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas
- Chili Dog Casserole
- Cheesy Asparagus and Potato Casserole (serve with grilled chicken)
- Avocado Salsa Chicken (serve with Black Beans and Rice)
- Skillet Pasta with Meatballs and Broccoli
- Ranch Chicken Pasta
- Fish Stick Burritos (use the rest of the Black Beans and Rice!)