Dig into this week’s menu of dinner recipes featuring skillet meals, southwest pizza, foil fish packets, and lots more!
Hiiiii! How are you today? I’m feeling productive, happy, and good. Early this morning, I folded two baskets of laundry that have been sitting around all week long, so that was a good start to the day. I’ve gotten caught up on a few other things too, and now I’m getting your menu ready! That’s always one of my favorite ways to end the week :)
OK, so you know how I have this new, handy-dandy meal planning feature? I think you guys like that, but I heard that some of you missed the old format for the weekly menu posts. SO, this week I’m sharing your menu both ways: You’ll still have large photos and links of seven dinner recipes. Then, at the end of the post, you can add all the recipes to your meal plan with just one click if you so choose. I hope this will make everyone happy! If not, feel free to email me to let me know any problems you’re having, and I’ll see what I can do. Now, onto the food! (Click the recipe names to see the full post.)
- Taco Quinoa Turkey Skillet Dinner – This is an oldie, but I updated the recipe a tad this week to make it even more flavorful.
- NEW! Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce with Loaded Potato Salad – This chicken is GOOD, y’all. I hope you love it!
- NEW! One Pot Chicken Tortellini Dinner – This is from my newest contributor, and it looks flippin’ amazing. She’s a mom of five and loves easy dinners as much as we do. You’ll love her and this recipe!
- Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing – I had to throw in a healthier dish this week, and I think you’ll enjoy this one.
- Creamy Turkey Spaghetti – I made this with mushrooms instead of spinach this week because I was fresh out of spinach. You can add/switch the veggies however you like!
- Baked Foil Fish Packets with Asparagus and Tomato with Dill Rice Pilaf – I have been making these fish packets for years, and they are always a hit! The fresh tasting rice is a good match with the fish.
- Copycat Southwest Chicken Pizza – Truth be told, we ordered the restaurant version of this pizza this week because I was feeling extra weary, but the copycat version is so good and easy!
Want to make these meals this week? Just click “Save to Meal Planner” below, and they will be added for you. Then, go to your meal planner to make any changes and create your custom grocery list.
|January 1SaturdayDay 1||January 2SundayDay 2||January 3MondayDay 3||January 4TuesdayDay 4||January 5WednesdayDay 5|
|Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing (3)||Taco Quinoa Turkey Skillet Dinner (4)||Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce (8)Ham and Cheese Loaded Potato Salad (6)||One Pot Chicken Tortellini Skillet (6)||Foil Fish Packets with Spinach and Tomato (2)Dill Rice Pilaf (4)|
|Click on a recipe for more details Selected Recipe: Selected Recipes:|
Save to Meal Planner Add Course Print Recipes Print Plan Generate Shopping List
Add GroupAdd Ingredient Save Print
Leave a Reply