This week’s menu features leftover turkey recipes, Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup, Pesto Pork Chops, and many more easy dinner ideas!
Hi! How as your Thanksgiving? Ours was delicious! We ate around 2:00, and I was so stuffed that I didn’t eat again the rest of the day. Saying it’s rare for me to skip dinner is an understatement, so you know I ate at lot at lunch!
Now I’m taking a break from the very frustrating task of putting up the Christmas tree to pull together seven dinner recipes for you this week. I would love to describe a picturesque scene of my family singing Christmas carols while decorating the tree this morning, but it’s more like me holding back tears and curse words while trying to figure out why the dang lights won’t come on. We got a prelit tree a couple years ago to make our lives easier, but let me tell you: It doesn’t feel easy right now! I’m sure after a little break I’ll walk in there with a smile in my face and get the lights to work. Then the Christmas carols can start flowing. For now, here are some easy dinner ideas!
- Turkey Spinach Alfredo Pizza – This has to be my favorite use of leftover turkey ever. We’ll be enjoying this one at some point this weekend for sure!
- 30-Minute Pot Pie – I used chicken in this recipe, but it’s perfect for leftover turkey too. You’ll love how easy it is, and I even made a video to demonstrate how to make it.
- Ranch Turkey Club Salad – Here’s another favorite recipe for your Thanksgiving leftovers. It hardly even requires any cooking except the bacon!
- Beef Enchilada Slow Cooker Soup – I considered making this entire menu full of leftover turkey recipes, but I figured after three days you’d be ready to move on. Here’s an easy, delicious soup that’s something completely different!
- Pesto Stuffed Oven Baked Pork Chops – These pork chops are easy to make and loaded with flavor. Try serving them with steamed broccoli or green beans and Cheddar Chive Rice.
- Fish and Chips Sandwiches – This is a really fun and easy meal that the whole family will love! Serve it with a simple fruit salad.
- Creamy Turkey Spaghetti – OK this is turkey again, but ground turkey, which is completely different than your Thanksgiving dinner. You can make it with ground chicken or beef if you prefer!
Here are some breakfast ideas for your week too!