This week’s menu has a variety of dishes including tostadas, sausage skillet pasta, pineapple chicken skewers, and lots more!
Hello! Can you believe it’s already Friday already? This week went by in a flash for me, but I was happy to be back in my regular routine after some recent travel. Today my in-laws are arriving to visit for a few days, so I’m looking forward to that. I’ll enjoy their company and also enjoy having grandparents around to entertain our boys! I’m sure a dinner out or two are in our future. For dinners at home, I’ve put together a list of seven easy dinner ideas just for you! Let’s get to the menu.
- Supreme Tostadas with Easy Corn Salsa – We ate these tostadas twice this week and loved them both times. I made a little video to show you how simple they are to put together.
- Healthy Meat and Potatoes Casserole – Did you know this is one of my most popular recipes? You should give it a try if you haven’t already!
- Italian Sausage Pasta Skillet – I just did a makeover on this recipe this week, and I’m so happy to share it with you. We ate this for lunch and dinner in the same day, and I wanted more!
- Pineapple Chicken Skewers – If it’s not grilling weather at your house, you can make these under the broiler! Try serving them with Avocado Lime Rice.
- Sausage and Sweet Potato Chili – This might not look like the most appetizing dish, but it’s so good. I think it might be one of the best recipes I’ve ever made!
- Red Thai Shrimp Curry – This might look really fancy, but I promise it’s super low key. If you can’t find good asparagus this time of year, try green beans instead.
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork – You can’t beat slow cooker dinners for busy days, and I think you’ll really enjoy this one!
What’s for dessert this week? Here are a couple ideas!
Leave a Reply